The DB1S+ is latest incarnation of the worlds smallest transmission line design, with an effective line length of 1.5m. It has a tiny, heavily damped cabinet with outstanding dynamics, exceptional sound staging, and depth of bass that would suggest a loudspeaker of dramatically larger proportions.
The DB1+ is ideal for all channels in a surround system or inclusion within a surround system consisting of any of the PMC monitors including the TLE1S Active Subwoofer. The DB1S+ now shares the superb soft dome high frequency unit utilized in the larger 2 & 3-Way designs displaying an identical tonal balance and ultra-wide dispersion characteristic. A surround monitoring combination including the DB1S+ will create a potent package with a seamless image and dynamics.
The Digitally Activated version is DB1S-AII.
- Available Finishes: Neo Black
- Crossover Frequency: 3kHz
- Dimensions: H 290mm 11.4" W 155mm 6.1" D 234mm 9.21" (+6mm for grille)
- Drive Units: LF Doped 140mm cast alloy chassis, HF 27mm, Silk soft dome, ferrofluid cooled
- Effective ATL™ Length: 1.5m 4.92ft
- Impedance: 8 Ohm nominal
- Input Connectors: 2 Pairs 4mm Sockets (Bi-Wire or Bi-Amp)
- Recommended Amp Power: 40-150W
- Weight: 5kg 11lbs